Our Swamp Rentals interns spent several months last semester mingling with, interviewing, and surveying several hundred renters and perspective renters to get their perspective and gleen some "insights" as to how they search for apartments.
We held a lunch & learn to present their findings to our Gainesville apartment clients. Here are some of their notes in case you weren't able to make it...
Check out their presentation: Insights from the Inside – "Prezi" presentation
Download the raw survey data: Gainesville Renters Survey 2011
See other posts from "Insights from the Inside - A renter's perspective on finding your apartment":
- Insights from the Inside – Introduction to our work
- Word of Mouth & Social Media for Apartments
- Best Practices for Apartments Using an Internet Listing Service (ILS)
- Apartment Websites, Apartment Guides & Craigslist
- Apartment Reviews & the Upside to Uncertainty
- You've Been Shopped, Gainesville Apartments!